Tidy Tote Kit
- Tidy Tote FAQ's
- How to access your Tidy Tote online classes
- The ideas behind the Tidy Tote
The kit includes a number of those difficult to find items in a variety of colours.
YOU WILL STILL NEED TO PURCHASE THE PATTERN, FABRIC AND DRAWER UNIT.
See below for details:
The kit will make either one Large or one Small Tidy Tote plus three baskets.
The kit includes;
- 1 pack of coordinating mesh fabric.
- 2 x 30" or longer open ended. (Jacket zips).
- 2 x 14" or longer open ended. (Jacket zips).
- 2.5 m fold over elastic.
- 3.5 m white strong strapping 1.5" wide for inside the handles.
- Set of 4 bag feet and 2 bag magnets
You can add the Foam Wadding in the options. 1.6m will be included with this option so you can complete any of the Tidy Tote versions.
The kit doesn't include;
- The pattern
- Drawer set
- Hair ties
- Threads & sewing notions
Shipping costs (all in AUD)
These are added at the cart and all are Express Australia Post Service;
- Printed patterns to Australia $2.50
- Printed patterns to the rest of the world $10.00
- Tidy Tote kits without the wadding Australia $12.20
- Tidy Tote Kits without the wadding rest of the world $40
- Tidy Tote Kits with the wadding Australia $17
- Tidy Tote Kits with the wadding rest of the world $54
Most template purchases will be delivered express post to Australia for $12.20.
The exception is larger templates, but you will be contacted if this affects you.
PDF and online classes
An email will be sent to you with instant download instructions.
Covid 19 delivery note
Express postage is used and a tracking number will be provided for all kits
Australian orders are being shipped promptly by express post and are being received in a timely fashion.
Rest of the world
The current advice is that international postage is taking some time. If this is a problem for you, I would recommend you purchase an instant PDF pattern download and source your kit requirements locally.
Patterns, kits and classes for the Tidy Tote by Anita, prices are in Australian Dollars.
Printed patterns are mailed by Australia post either to Australia or overseas
Tidy Tote kits are mailed using Express post.
The Tidy Tote Pattern options
The Tidy Tote pattern is available in three versions, with two sizes in each version;
- Tidy Tote original - using the A4 file box that is avalaible easily in Australia from Office Works. It can also be purchased from The Container Store in the US and Canada.
- Tidy Tote - using the Sterilite Box, easily purchased from Walmart in the US and Canada. You may be able to find it elsewhere but it could be expensive.
- Tidy Tote - using the Variera Shelves from Ikea. Easily avaliable worldwide.
Each of these is availabe to purchase seperatley.
The other option, if you cannot decide which one to make is to buy the Tidy Tote patterns and classes bundle. You will then have options depending on which insert you choose to use. Plus the added bonus of the Tidy Tote online classes
Tidy Tote Online classes with ALL the PDF patterns
- All Tidy Tote pdf patterns included.
- Watch 3 hours of online video classes any time you like and as often as you like.
- Start when it is is convenient to you.
- Every step is a separate video. 19 videos in total, demonstrating the techniques used to construct your Tidy Tote.
- Jump to any of the 19 videos to check up on a step.
- A total of 3 hours of online videos showing all steps from start to finish.
- All the help you could ever need to make your own unique Tidy Tote.
There are also kits avaliable which include the sometimes hard to find bag making requirements. I've done the hard work for you.
The videos are viewable online at any time whenever you like, in what order you like.
If you follow the link, you can sign in without making a payment, and have a look at the first couple of videos to see what you will be purchasing.
Sign in with the email you may purchase it under later.
Create a password
Then once you are in bookmark the page so you can go back to it often.
As a Quilting Teacher I had the need to transport my "tools of the trade" as efficiently as I could. I tried lots different bought bags and cases but none where, "just right", so I decided to make my own. Even when I am not on the move the Tidy Tote is a really good place to keep all my stuff in one place next to my sewing machine at home.
That initial pattern has then been honed, tried and tested to a point where I was comfortable offering it to my students and other clients. Many of them as you can see from the picture have made them too. I really enjoy seeing students bringing them to my classes and hearing how useful they find them.
I started just selling the pattern, then got requests for the items that made up the bag, So I have decided to make it easier for you to source them and now offer a kit in many colour options with or without the wadding. For the material many people have mentioned they get to use something from their "stash".
The feedback I get back is that the kits are of good quality and people find the pattern easy to follow. You can check that out on my facebook page.
I hope you have fun making your Tidy Totes and get lots of use out of them.