Tidy Tote Pattern (Rest of the world apart from Australia) by Anita
- Tidy Tote FAQ's
- Already bought a Tidy Tote pattern?
- Template Shipping
- How to access your Tidy Tote online classes
A pattern for USA,Canada and the rest of the world.
This pattern is specifically designed to use the Sterilite Organiser, clearview 3 drawer plastic drawer unit.
Dimensions of US/Canada box: H24.5 x L34.3 x W27.9
Dimensions of Australian box: H23 x L34 x W25 cm
The US/Canada box is around an inch bigger than the Australian one. If you purchase this pattern, ensure you have a box of similar dimensions.
A similar box is available at Amazon in the UK. Homfa Desktop cabinet desk organiser. Similar to the Sterilite box.
Be sure to purchase the correct pattern for the size of box you can purchase in your country.
Please note that the zippers that get cut to length will not work with this pattern for the long zips. You will need to purchase open ended jacket zippers so that they can be opened and closed easily.
The Pattern using the Australian sized box from Office Works can be found here.
The Tidy Tote allows you to pack all the things you need for classes and retreats, and keep them in one place, right where you need them. No need to ever unpack again - just zip and set up next to your machine. Never forget a thing again.
The Tidy Tote by Anita, is proving very popular with quilters across the world. Even those whose hobbies are not sewing can use the Tidy Tote to hold all their essentials to take to classes. I have one for quilting, one for painting and of course one which holds everything I need to teach classes as I travel around the country.
The pattern is very detailed with full color images and two size options for the Tidy Tote itself and two sizes of the Tidy Tote Baskets.
The pattern is for the purchasers personal use only. Please respect copyright so that designers can keep spending time developing wonderful patterns for everyone to enjoy.
The pattern is available in the following formats:
- Printed copy to be mailed out; $25 AUD plus $10 AUD postage to the rest of the world.
- PDF download, $18 AUD (suitable for using on an iPad or similar,and can now be printed) . The file is quite large and if your internet isn’t the best you may prefer the printed copy, mailed out to you. The document is 32 pages long as could be quite costly to print yourself.
It is recommended that you download to your iPad or computer and view the images and pattern that way. Instructions are colour coded so if you wish to print off the pattern at home, please do so in colour. The download will usually go to the place allocated for downloads on your device. Two downloads are allowed so that if you are having technical difficulties you can do it a second time.
If you wish to have a paper copy sent to you, please order a high quality printed pattern to be posted out.
Call me on +61 430 135281 to organize a wholesale order for your shop.
Shipping costs (all in AUD)
These are added at the cart and all are Express Australia Post Service;
- Printed patterns to Australia $2.50
- Printed patterns to the rest of the world $10.00
- Tidy Tote kits without the wadding Australia $12.20
- Tidy Tote Kits without the wadding rest of the world $40
- Tidy Tote Kits with the wadding Australia $17
- Tidy Tote Kits with the wadding rest of the world $54
Most template purchases will be delivered express post to Australia for $12.20.
The exception is larger templates, but you will be contacted if this affects you.
PDF and online classes
An email will be sent to you with instant download instructions.
Covid 19 delivery note
Express postage is used and a tracking number will be provided for all kits
Australian orders are being shipped promptly by express post and are being received in a timely fashion.
Rest of the world
The current advice is that international postage is taking some time. If this is a problem for you, I would recommend you purchase an instant PDF pattern download and source your kit requirements locally.
Patterns, kits and classes for the Tidy Tote by Anita, prices are in Australian Dollars.
Printed patterns are mailed by Australia post either to Australia or overseas
Tidy Tote kits are mailed using Express post.
Tidy Tote Online classes with included PDF patterns
- Watch 3 hours of online video classes any time you like and as often as you like.
- Start when it is is convenient to you.
- Every step is a separate video. 19 videos in total, demonstrating the techniques used to construct your Tidy Tote.
- Jump to any of the 19 videos to check up on a step.
- A total of 3 hours of online videos showing all steps from start to finish.
- Also included are both of the Tidy Tote PDF patterns, for the two size boxes that are available. A total of 4 sizes of Tidy Tote and baskets.
- All the help you could ever need to make your own unique Tidy Tote.
- If you have already purchased a pattern, an email will have been sent to you with a discount code for $18 off the price of the online classes (the price of the PDF.)
- This is valid for orders made before the end of May 2020.
- Start your class whenever you like, just order before 31st May.
- As classes are online classes you can access them at any time and as many times as you like.
- If you haven't received the email and have already bought a pattern, get in touch and I will help you out.
I only ship Templates to Australia.
See Sewsteady.com or your local supplier if you are in another country.
I place my order with Sew Steady most Mondays, so keep that in mind if you want something that is not in stock.
Most orders will fit in an Express post small satchel for $12.20
Larger items such as Cross Hair rulers need to be boxed and will cost $20. Other items can be added to the parcel too and the shipping rate will be the same.
The videos are viewable online at any time whenever you like, in what order you like.
If you follow the link, you can sign in without making a payment, and have a look at the first couple of videos to see what you will be purchasing.
Sign in with the email you may purchase it under later.
Create a password
Then once you are in bookmark the page so you can go back to it often.